- All players participating in DRAGON BALL FighterZ Tournament must:
- Be 12 years or older
- Pay tournament registration fee of $20
- First 36 people to register
- Grand Finals: Best-Of-Three
- Timer: Default (300s)
- Game Version: Playstation 4
- Bracket: Single-Elimination
- Seeding: Random
- If a bug arises during gameplay, reset the round
- In the case of an accidental pause, the person who did NOT pause can decide whether to play it out or if they want to take the automatic win.
- If an accidental pause occurs during a super animation (during which no one can move), decisions are to be made at the discretion of ESL Admins on site.
- Coaching is not allowed.
To keep tournaments as efficient as possible, GTVI reserves the right to disqualify players. This will only be done in cases where a player purposefully stalls or attempts to block another player. In some scenarios both players may be affected. Any player found to be using a known exploit will forfeit their game upon the first occurrence of the exploit. If the player is found to use another known exploit for a second time and it is determined to have been done on purpose they will be removed from the event and barred from any future events. Betting during any GTVI event (by a player, team, or on behalf of anyone associated with the player) is off limits. Those partaking will be disqualified from the event in question and will receive a minimum of 6 months ban from any Gaming Tournament VI events.
1 on 1 Cup Rules:
1 on 1 Tournament Format
- Match Settings:
- Size: 1 on 1
- Format: Best of 3, with Best of 5 finals
- Bracket: Single Elimination
If your opponent is not ready to play at the time of match, they will be disqualified, and you will move on to next round of tournament.
Participants can choose to forfeit a match if they wish. Forfeiting will result in loss of the match.
All participants must adhere to the decisions and rules of the tournament organizers, admins, and referees. All decisions are final, except in cases where the option to appeal is clearly stated. GTVI reserves the right to make judgement on cases not specifically covered by the rules in order to preserves the spirit of fair competition and sportsmanship. Conversations, either verbal or written, between organizers, admins, or referees, and participants are confidential. Publicly posting or sharing these conversations with outside parties is strictly forbidden, unless permission is obtained.