Set up Wi-Fi hotspot – Motorola Moto G4 Play
- From the home screen, use two fingers to swipe down the Status bar.
- Tap the Settings icon.
Note: If only one finger was used to swipe down the Status bar, swipe down again to access the Quick Settingsmenu.
- Tap More.
- Tap Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Tap Set up Wi-Fi hotspot.
- The Network name, Security type, and Password are displayed and can be edited.
Users will need this information to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
When finished, tap SAVE.
- To enable the hotspot, tap to enable the Portable Wi-Fi hotspot switch.
- The hotspot connection is now set up.