Mobile Lifeline Program
Our special low-cost Mobile service for Lifeline Customers
Choose from one of three free devices below:
- A supported service.
- A non-transferable government assistance program.
- Only available to eligible consumers.
- Limited to one discount per household (either wireline or wireless service).
VIYA, in conjunction with the V.I. Public Services Commission (PSC) and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), provides the Lifeline program that reduces the cost of basic wireline telephone service.
Connect to work, family & 911. A real Lifeline.
- 500 FREE minutes of Nationwide calling while on the network.
- UNLIMITED texting and picture messaging while on the network.
- 500MB FREE data every month while on the network.
- INCLUDES voicemail, three-way calling, caller ID, directory assistance (411), and call forwarding.
- Nationwide coverage or roaming off the network is NOT included.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR LIFELINE:
Effective November 1, 2016, certification of eligibility will be done at the VIYA Business Office. The staff at VIYA will ask you to complete an application with proof of your eligibility.
For more information, please contact the VIYA Business Office at 340.777-Viya(8492)
Terms and Conditions:
For term and conditions please download the pdf below: