To configure Mobile Hotspot settings (e.g., password, allowed devices, etc.), view this info.
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps.
These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings > Mobile Hotspot and Tethering .
- Tap Mobile Hotspot settings then select an option:
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right) then tap Configure Mobile Hotspot.
- From the Setup Mobile Hotspot screen, configure the following as needed:
- Network name (SSID)
- WPA2 PSK
- Broadcast channel
Tap Show advanced options to view the following.
- 2.4 GHz Band
- 5 GHz Band
Available when a check mark is present.
- Tap Save.
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right) then tap Allowed Devices.
- Tap Allowed devices only to turn on or off .
- To add a device:
- Tap Add.
- Enter the Device name and MAC address then tap Add.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 as necessary. When finished, tap the Back icon (lower-right)