Viya, the leading telecommunications provider in the U.S. Virgin Islands, recognizes that the pandemic may have broader economic impacts in the Territory, therefore, Viya is instituting the following measures to help our customers through these challenging times:
- Waiving installation fees for all new high-speed internet customers through the end of April.
- Waiving late fees on all services if the customer can demonstrate economic hardship as a result of the pandemic.
- Ensuring that existing public Wi-Fi hotspots will remain free.
- Offering a 50% discount on 25Mbps service for the first three months for new customers.
- Offering a deep discount on the mobile internet service (Mi-Fi) for new customers at a low cost of $40 per month for the first three months.
Chief Executive Officer Geraldine Pitt stated, “Viya, like everyone throughout the world, is concerned about the coronavirus. We see that it has been incredibly disruptive: schools are closing, employees may need to work remotely and normal interactions are discouraged in the community.”