Ways to Pay
Dear Valued Viya Customer,
We know it has been extremely difficult for you and your family dealing with the severe aftermath of Hurricane Irma and Maria, and our hearts are with you and your family during this stressful time. The Viya family wants you to know that we are focused and working diligently on our restoration efforts and look forward to bringing you the best telecommunication services in the territory. The following is information we need to share with you:
- Out of Service credits will be issued for St. Thomas and St. John customers effective September 6th, and for St. Croix customers effective September 21st, the dates that Hurricane Irma and Maria hit each respective island.
- Credits issued for loss of service will appear on the next bill for each bill cycle until service on the network has been restored.
- All invoices issued with a bill date of August 1st, 8th, 15th,22nd, and September 1st, and 8th, should be paid.
- Some payments received may not be reflected on your bill immediately because of the lack of systems. However, all payments received via the mail, dropped in the depository at our offices as well as payments made on-line or at the banks, will be posted immediately after our systems are back up.
- Any requests submitted via our web site on-line ticketing service will be processed as timely as possible after our systems are back up.
We appreciate your patience and support as we continue with our restoration.
Choose the way you pay, ONLINE or BY PHONE.
PAY BY PHONE
Easy to Use and FREE
Call 340.774.2PAY (2729)
You will need your statement number and the last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s social security number.
The easy to use instructions will have your bill paid in no time.? The automated Pay-By-Phone service is available 24 hours a day and can be accessed from anywhere in the world. If a service is disconnected for non-payment, service is automatically reconnected when the past-due balance is paid in full.
Cashier window hours are:
- Monday and Friday mornings 8:30AM to Noon
- Wednesday afternoons 1:00PM to 4:00PM
Or you can choose from one of the following:
PAY AT THE BANK
Pay at any Banco Popular, FirstBank, Scotiabank or Bank of St. Croix branch in the territory.
PAY BY MAIL
Mail the payment to the address indicated on the statement stub using the remittance envelope provided.
PAY BY DROP BOX
Customers may continue to use our payment drop box to drop off checks and money orders for payment. Payments deposited after 4:00 p.m. will be processed the following day. The payment drop box can be found along the outside wall of each business office location: Tutu Park on St. Thomas, The Marketplace on St. John and Sunny Isle on St. Croix.
PAY USING AUTO-PAY
Save time by having your monthly bills automatically charged to your credit card. No hassles, no standing in lines, no late fees and no service disconnections.
— Instructions for Previous Innovative Customers Only —
Click here to login and choose your statement then choose Pay Bill from the menu. Choose one of the two options at the bottom of the screen. Auto Payments using Credit Card or Checking/Savings recurring payments.